Tuesday, April 1, 2014

{ children's books }

If you are looking for some great children books, these are my absolute favorites! Check them out!
 
The Prayer that Makes God Smile was given to Harper as a gift and I did not realize how amazing it was up until last week! Its long, but friends…it’s a precious guide to understanding who God is and Salvation through Jesus.  I love when books point kids to Jesus!

Psalms for Young Children is such an amazingly illustrated and paraphrased version of scripture. The first time I read this book was at a Vineyard Conference and I can honestly say that I cried when I read it. It helps kids truly connect to scripture (and adults!). Its a great bedtime book.




This last one is the Jesus Storybook Bible. We promote this in JAM and I absolutely adore it. Awesome illustrations and the wording is easy to understand. Just love it. That’s all. :)









These are just a few of the books that I love to share. If you have any other books that I should look at to share with other parents, please let me know!

 { sara }
 




No comments:

Post a Comment